JELONET is a paraffin gauze dressing.
- Soft paraffin base
- Sterile leno weave presentation
- Comprehensive size range
- Soothes and protects the wound and allows free passage of viscous exudate.
- Jelonet is soothing and low-adherent and allows the wound to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing.
Maintains shape, resists fraying
- Jelonet is a sterile paraffin tulle gras dressing made from open weave gauze. The gauze has interlocking threads which minimise fraying when the dressing is cut to shape.
Can be combined with topical medication of choice
- Jelonet is not medicated and so is ideal for use with the topical antiseptic or antibiotic of choice
- Minor burns and scalds
- Donor and recipient graft sites
- Skin loss wounds, lacerations and abrasions
- Leg ulcers
10 x 10cm Box of 10
5 x 5cm Box of 50