Fibre Optic Otoscope – x3 Magnification – 4 Tip Sizes – Large Viewing Window
Common uses include examining all bodily orifices, eye examinations, checking fine motor coordination, laboratory and veterinary medicine, and much more.
The otoscope is perhaps one of the most recognized medical instruments in health care. Most know to be used to view the ear canal and nasal sinuses. However, otoscopes are used for many other tasks in health care. Otoscopes even have non-medical uses, as well, whether it be crafting, DIY, or electronics.
- Pneumatic testing can be done using the integrated inflation bulb.
- Provides even lighting. The light combines LED light and fibre optics.
- Enjoy 3x’s magnification through an airtight anti-scratch window.
- The unit is durable, easy to clean and includes 4 Sizes of reusable tips
- The ON/Off Switch is streamlined and integrated with the pocket clip.
- Uses 2 x AA Batteries