The Accutrend Plus System is a flexible, hand-held point of care device for rapid and immediate easy detection of four parameters. It offers quantitative results for glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides, and lactate directly from capillary blood.
Accutrend Plus provides rapid and easy detection of cardiovascular risk on the spot:
- Total cholesterol, triglycerides and blood glucose - key parameters for diagnosis and monitoring of cardiovascular disease
- Lactate - essential parameter for the assessment of physical performance, rehabilitation and critical care
The benefits at a glance:
- Easy to use - convenient measurement of cholesterol, triglycerides, blood glucose, and lactate from capillary blood using strip technology (Test strips can be stored at room temperature.)
- Rapid results - Cholesterol in 180 seconds, triglycerides in 174 seconds, glucose in 12 second and lactate in 60 seconds.
- Built-in safety features - Automatic performance and meter self-testing (Code-strips with positive lot identification and parameter recognition.)
- User-friendly data storage for reliable data handling and monitoring. Up to 100 results can be stored with date, time, and additional information for each parameter.
- Precise results - High precision and accuracy across the whole measuring range for all parameters.
- Measuring temperature ranges Depend on parameter used: Cholesterol and triglycerides: 18-30 °C Glucose: 18-32 °C Lactate: 15-35 °C
- Measuring ranges Blood glucose: 20 - 600 mg/dl (1.1 – 33.3 mmol/l)
- Cholesterol: 150 - 300 mg/dl (3.88 – 7.76 mmol/l)
- Triglycerides: 70 – 600 mg/dl (0.80 – 6.86 mmol/l)
- Lactate: 0.8 – 21.7 mmol/l (whole blood), 0.7 – 26 mmol/l (plasma)
- Temperature range -25 °C - +70 °C
- Relative humidity 10 – 85% (without condensation)
- Sample material One drop of fresh capillary blood
- Storage capacity 100 results, optional with date, time, and additional information for each parameter
- Test principle Reflectance photometry
- Dimensions: 154 x 81 x 30mm
- Weight 140g without batteries
- Automatic cut-off after 2 minutes if no buttons have been pressed
- Power requirement 4 x 1.5 V alkaline manganese batteries type AAA for more than 1,000 measurements (with new batteries)