The ZOLL AED Plus is the only Full-Rescue AED that supports both CPR and defibrillation.
AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a tool to help the rescuer achieve the correct rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through visual and voice prompts. Feedback such as "PUSH HARDER," "GOOD COMPRESSIONS," and an adaptive metronome to guide compression rate help accomplish quality compressions.
The AED Plus offers:
- Support for the full Chain of Survival with easy to understand audio prompts and visual icons
- Real CPR Help for feedback on the rate and depth of compressions
- A one piece, easy to place electrode with a 5 year shelf life
- A rugged design that resists dust and water (IP55)
- Uses off the shelf lithium camera batteries with a 5 year shelf life